TOWN HALL

convento Square

MON-FRI 08:00-14:30

The town hall of Alhaurin el Grande is situated next to the Hermitage of the Santa Vera-Cruz, in the place where in 1750 the Franciscans established the convent of San Francisco, which adheres at the beginning of the 19th century the Hospital of Santa Catalina, which was originally founded by the Catholic monarchs in the lower Square.

It was working until 1973 as Casa de Socorro. Square deserves a stop to contemplate the Roman columns next to the plaque commemorating the bicentennial of the independence war (1808-2008) and the spectacular views of the Guadalhorce Valley offering the viewpoint of the convent, as in the case of the Huerto Mateo.

The town hall of Alhaurin el Grande is situated next to the Hermitage of the Santa Vera-Cruz, in the place where in 1750 the Franciscans established the convent of San Francisco, which adheres at the beginning of the 19th century the Hospital of Santa Catalina, which was originally founded by the Catholic monarchs in the lower Square.

It was working until 1973 as Casa de Socorro. Square deserves a stop to contemplate the Roman columns next to the plaque commemorating the bicentennial of the independence war (1808-2008) and the spectacular views of the Guadalhorce Valley offering the viewpoint of the convent, as in the case of the Huerto Mateo.

convento Square

openig hours

MON-FRI 08:00-14:30

Pin It on Pinterest